Welcome to the "Lolinya Shapewear Website" (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). For your peace of mind when using the various services and information on the Site, we would like to explain to you the privacy protection policy of the Site in order to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following in detail.
- Scope of Application of the Privacy Protection Policy
- Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit the Site or use its features and services, depending on the nature of those services, we will ask you to provide us with the necessary personal data, and we will process and use your personal data within the scope of that specific purpose. This Site will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your written consent.
- When you use interactive features such as customer service mailboxes and surveys, the Site will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use, as provided by you.
- During general browsing, the server will record behaviors including your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data log, etc., for our reference to improve our website services. This record is for internal use only and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaires, and the analysis results will be presented in statistics or explanatory text, which will be used for internal research and may be released, but information about specific individuals will not be disclosed.
- Data Protection
- This Site is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the Site and your personal information. Strict protection measures are in place so that only authorized personnel have access to your personal information. The relevant handling personnel have signed a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of confidentiality will be subject to legal action.
- In the event that it is necessary to commission other parties to provide services for our business, we will strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and will take the necessary checks to ensure that they will do so.
- Links to External Websites
- Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This Site will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises, or public authorities unless there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so. The foregoing proviso includes and is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- Explicitly provided by law.
- To save you from danger to your life, body, liberty, or property.
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, where necessary in the public interest for statistical or academic research, and where the data is processed or collected by the provider in a way that makes it impossible to identify the specific subject of the disclosure.
- When your behavior on the Site violates the Terms of Service or may harm or interfere with the rights of the Site and other users or cause damage to any person, the website administration will disclose your personal information as necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
- When it's in your best interest.
- When the Site entrusts other companies to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, we will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced companies or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, the site will place and retrieve cookies in and from your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can refuse it by setting your privacy level to high in the settings menu of the browser you are using. However, it may result in certain functions of the Site not functioning properly.
- Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy